Are you a fan of hit Korean drama series like Descendants of the Sun, Crash Landing On You, You who came from the Stars? Or a mega K-pop fan of SHINee, DBSK, BigBang?
So, do you feel like travelling to South Korea?
It’s quite a bummer with Covid. But hopefully when the vaccine is created, we will get to travel again!
Many years back during my exchange programme in South Korea, I had the opportunity to study and stay in Seoul and immerse in the life of South Koreans.
Here, I’ve compiled a massive list of fun activities that I have done during the autumn and winter but I’m pretty sure, some of them are suitable for summer and spring too!
Click on each link to read my review on it.
- 秀 노래방 at Hongdae + Ice skating at City Hall + Emart + Yongsan Jimjilbang
- Free Hanbok + Make your Specs
- Skiing + Noraebang at Sinchon
- Seodaemun Prison
- Western Breakfast in heart of Korea
- War Memorial of Korea + Kstyle Hairstyling Session at M Plaza
- European Christmas Market
- DiscoPangPang! SUPER FUN!!
- Seocho Flea Market
- Cycling at Hangang River
- Bungee Jumping!
- Temple Stay
- Lantern Festival
- Hike at Seoraksan
- Go to Busan! 9 things you can do at Busan!
- Admire the autumn leaves at Ewha (if its autumn)
- Eat fresh seafood at Noryangjin Fish Market!
- Ewha too far for you? Admire autumn leaves at Nakseongdae Park instead!
- Beginner in Hiking? Try Gwanaksan!
- Deuksogung Palace
- Go for kpop concerts! It’s cheaper here!
- Fireworks at Hangang Park Festival Night
- Sign up for OIA trips! Free Gyeongju trip Day 1,2
- Watch baseball matches! Popular in Korea
- Immerse in Korean Culture at Namsangol Hanok Village
- Try out the rides at Everland!
- Have a romantic picnic/ cycling at Hangang River
- World of Illusion at Trickeye Museum
- Visit Gyeongbokgung
- Shop for ahjumma stuff at Namdaemun Market
- Have a look at traditional Korean houses
- Try some Patbingsul (same ice kachang)
- Hyehwa Fortress
- Visit Cheonggyecheon stream
- Hongdae Free market & street performance
- Seoul Forest
- The famous N Seoul Tower, Gorgeous View of Seoul
- Try Kalguksu at Myeongdong. Myeongdong is well known for kalguksu
If you still have more enquiries, feel free to write your comment below!